Dr. Praveen Eye Hospital and Research Centre has been at the forefront of providing comprehensive and highly advanced eye care services since its inception in 1989.
The gift of eye sight is the greatest gift that can be bestowed upon a person. This hospital works on the same motto “Fight for Sight”.
This hospital is an NABH accredited multi-specialty eye hospital powered by a state-of-the art facility with modern high-end equipment’s, modular operation theatre, well trained, co-operative staff and highly skilled medical professionals.
For OPD Services, Topcon ARK, N.C.T., Pediatric AR, LED screens, Software, Chair units etc. are available in the hospital.
The operations are performed by Dr. Praveen Arora and Dr. Nikita Arora. The hospital is equipped with modern, modular, fully air conditioned Operation Theater. The Operation Theater has high-end Haag Streit surgical Microscope, AMO Phaco Machine, High Speed Vitrectomy, Oculus Biom, CCTV etc for optimum surgical outcomes. Cataract operations are performed by modern phacoemulsification technique by No injection, No Stitch, No Bandage technique. All types of intra ocular lenses like Monofocal, Multifocal, MICS, Toric, Trifocal and EDOF Indian and imported are implanted regularly in all seasons. IOL Master 700 is used for more precise calculation of IOL Power.
- For Glaucoma, Nidek Non-Contact Tonometer, I care tonometer, Takagi Applanation Tonometer, Gonioscopy, Zeiss Perimeter, Zeiss OCT, Yag Peripheral Iridotomy Laser and facilities for Trabeculectomy and other surgeries are available. Dr. Rajeev Jain, Glaucoma specialist from Chandigarh visits our hospital on second Thursday every month for super consultation.
- For Retina, Zeiss Fundus Fluorescein Angiography, Zeiss OCT Angiography, Vitra Multi spot Green Laser, High Speed Vitrectomy, Oculus Biom etc. are available. Dr. Nikita Arora, Medical Retina specialist is available on all week days while Dr. Ajay Kapoor, a senior VR Surgeon visits the hospital for performing Retina Surgeries.
- For the first time in Haryana, Zeiss Visumax Smile Laser for flapless, bladeless, painless removal of spectacles and contact lenses, Femto second Laser, Excimer Laser, Moria SBK Microkeratome, Topography, Wavefront Analyzer, Pachymetry, Oculus Pentacam are available. Dr. Nikita Arora regularly performs all these procedures.
- For Dry eye Testing and Treatment, Johnson & Johnson Lipiview and Lipiflow treatment are available (first time in Haryana).
- Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP) is a disease which can happen to children born prematurely or low birth weight babies. It is important to screen them in the first month of their birth to avoid future blindness. R.O.P. screening and treatment is done by Dr. Nikita Arora. She possesses Phorus Retcam. Fundus Camera the, First and only in Haryana. Facilities for R.O.P. Laser and intravitreal Anti VEGF are also available for treatment for R.O.P.
- Squint and Oculoplasty operations are done regularly in the hospital. Hospital is equipped with Synoptophore for orthoptic diagnosis and treatment.
- Dr. Akashdeep Goyal, Fellow Cornea visits Advanced Lasik Laser Centre on last Sunday of every month.
- Penetrating Keratoplasty, DSEK, DALK and all type of corneal procedures available in collaboration ration with Lions Eye Bank, Sirsa.
- A free eye operation camp is organized at Shri Hanumant Charitable Hospital Nehru Park Sirsa on second Sunday of every month. Free consultation, free medicines and free surgery is provided to the needy.
- For smooth running, hospital is equipped with eye surgeons, trained staff in the form of ophthalmic assistants, OT assistants, GNM, ANM etc.
- Ayushman scheme is available for eligible persons under Pradhan Mantri JanArogya Scheme for cashless treatment of eye ailments.
- Cashless treatment is available for insurance and TPA companies for the insured persons.
- The hospital is on panel of Haryana Government for treatment of its employees, pensioners and their dependents.
- Phaco Fellowship training is available for candidates who have completed their post-graduation in Ophthalmology.
- Paramedical courses training is available in the form of BSc. Optometry and Diploma in optometry in association with Foundation of ophthalmic and optometry Research Centre in collaboration with Singhania University (Recognized under UGC).
- The hospital is fully accredited by National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers (N.A.B.H.).
- Electrical backup- UPS, invertor and silent generator back up is available for smooth running.
- Fire Alarms and Public Announcement systems are available in the hospital.
- All prescriptions are given in printed form with the help of software with clear cut instructions on how to use the medicines.
- In house optical and Chemist shop available.