Tripura Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for the posts of Veterinary Officer. The application process for these posts has started on the official website.
There is news for the candidates who are looking for government jobs in the line of veterinary medicine. Tripura Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for the posts of Veterinary Officer. The application process for these posts has started on the official website. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by visiting the official website tpsc.tripura.gov.in. Candidates should keep in mind that they should apply before 5.30 pm on 28 February 2023. TPSC will fill a total of 67 posts through this recruitment drive.
According to the released notification, the candidates applying for these posts should be a graduate in Veterinary Science from any recognized university.
To apply for this recruitment, the age of the candidate should not be more than 40 years. Age will be counted from 28 February 2023. Candidates belonging to SC and ST category have also been given relaxation of 5 years in the maximum age limit. For more information on the related subject, candidates can check the notification by visiting the official website.
To apply for this recruitment, general category candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 350 and SC and ST category candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 250.
Apply like this
- First of all candidates visit the official website tpsc.tripura.gov.in.
- After that click on the Online Application tab given on the home page.
- Click on Apply here for the respective post.
- After that do the registration.
- Then upload the required documents as asked.
- Now pay the application fee and submit.
- After that fill the application form.
- At last take out a hard copy of the application form.