Elevate Your Academic Journey: Apply for Asst. Professor Role at NIPER Guwahati
The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) beckons aspiring educators to join its esteemed faculty in Guwahati, Assam. The institute is seeking applications for the position of Assistant Professor (Biopharmaceuticals) on a contractual basis through open competition.
Position Details: Assistant Professor (Biopharmaceuticals)
- Number of Posts: 1
- Ph.D. in Biotechnology/Bioscience & Bioengineering/Life Sciences/Biomedical Sciences/Chemical Engineering with First class or equivalent grade at the preceding degree (M.Pharm/MS/M.Tech/M.Sc.) in Biotechnology/Bioscience & Bioengineering/Life Sciences/Biomedical Sciences/Biochemical Engineering.
- A very good academic record throughout.
- 0-3 years of Teaching/Research/Industrial experience with high-quality published works.
- Expertise in the characterization of biologicals/biosimilars, vaccines, bioprocess engineering, gene therapy, and cell-based therapy.
- Demonstrated experience in Industrial research in biopharma and academic research, including the guidance of master’s students, teaching experiences, and execution or receipt of sponsored/EMR projects.
- Publications in SCI journals.
Salary: Rs. 70,000/- – Rs. 80,000/- per month
Age Limit: Maximum 40 years
- Interested candidates should send the scanned copy of the Application and Enclosures to [email protected].
- The subject line should read APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (BIOPHARMACEUTICALS).
- Last date for online submission: 01.12.2023, up to 5:00 PM
- The last date for submission of hard copies of applications: is 11.12.2023
NIPER Address for Hard Copy Submission:
The Registrar i/c, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER) Guwahati, Vill: SilaKatamur (Halagurisuk), P.O.: Changsari, Dist: Kamrup, Assam-India, 781101