Saturday, April 1, 2023

Housewife Burnt Due to Carelessness, in Belonia


The incident took place in Vivekananda Colony area under Belonia police station. Currently, the housewife is undergoing treatment in the hospital.

According to the account of the incident, Uma Basu Biswas, a housewife,was performing puja in her family Thakurghar at Vivekananda Colony in Belonia of South Tripura District., the fire of the lamp given in the puja got caught on the clothes due to carelessness and caught fire. It’s a fiery housewife. Immediately after informing the Belonia Fire Department, the firemen rushed and brought the burnt housewife to the Belonia Hospital.

Currently, the housewife is undergoing treatment in the hospital. This incident has created a sensation in the area. Uma Basu Biswas’s chest and hands are covered in fire but she is now stated to be out of danger.

Nidhi Mishra
Nidhi Mishra
A Delhiite and A Journalist who researches analyses, pens down thoughts, and seeks peace in pretty skies. Pen and paper are my best buddies, part-time poet. Looking forward to a career In writing and anchoring

Share post:


More like this

Unakoti District Police seizes 7.3 crore worth of dry Ganja; 2 arrested

In a major crackdown against drug peddlers, the Unakoti...

Phencidil and Ganja Recovered in Narsinghgarh

Acting on a tip-off, the Airport police conducted a...

Tourism Minister Calls for NSS Volunteers to Come Forward for Development of Tourism

State tourism minister Sushant Chowdhury called upon NSS volunteers...

Salema Market Godown Fire, Damage Around 1 Crore Rupees

A sudden fire broke out in the godown of...