At Troy J. Leavitt Law Firm, LLC, you can find the caring, thoughtful, and tenacious advocacy you need to resolve any family law matter. From paternity, guardianship, and premarital agreement issues to divorce, child custody, and post-divorce modifications, we handle it all. As a full-service Blue Springs family law firm, we help individuals and families across the Kansas City Metro Area to get the results they need to preserve their immediate and long-term interests. When life gets hard, Troy Leavitt Attorney works hard for you.
Troy Leavitt Attorney is an experienced family law attorney who has personally gone through a divorce himself. He understands the challenges you face, emotionally, financially, and legally. When your well-being, your future, and your rights are at stake, you can depend on Troy to provide the aggressive and professional representation you need. Our Blue Springs divorce attorney will work hard day in and day out to help you successfully move forward to the future you deserve.
As a former prosecutor, Troy has extensive experience navigating the criminal justice system. He has defended numerous DWI/DUI cases, drug cases, assault cases, traffic violations, shoplifting and other stealing cases and works vigorously to protect his clients’ futures. Troy knows what is at stake, and he goes above and beyond to help you fight your charges.
Troy J. Leavitt Law Firm LLC Troy Leavitt Attorney – Family Law Practice Areas FAMILY LAW SERVICES
· Order of Protection : At the Troy J. Leavitt Law Firm, LLC, Troy Leavitt attorney has more than 20 years of legal experience and served as a prosecutor for 12 years. Throughout his career, Attorney Leavitt has helped fought for the rights of people and utilized legal strategy to work towards the best results. He can work closely with you throughout the adoption process to help make the process easier to understand and provide legal representation if it is necessary. The process can cause a great deal of stress as your life is reviewed by the court.
· Adoption: At Troy J. Leavitt Law Firm, LLC, in Blue Springs, we work to clearly and persuasively present your side in maintenance cases. Our experience allows us to be incisive and efficient in our presentations. Alimony is never a given. Older spouses who have not worked are stronger candidates for maintenance than a younger spouse or one with a regular income. Even permanent maintenance comes to an end when the recipient remarries or dies. Troy Leavitt attorney also handles appeals to maintenance decisions and proposed modifications to court orders.
· Exparte Victim and Accused: Troy Leavitt attorney helps you If you have been physically abused by your spouse, someone you reside with, or have a child with, you may want to file and Order of Protection in a Kansas City, Missouri court. In addition, if you have been physically abused, threatened, or caused to be put in fear, in addition to contacting the police you may want to file for an Order of Protection. If you have been wrongfully accused of assaulting a family member or roommate Troy Leavtt attorney will help you in your time of need.
· Visitation: Both parents need to have clear understandings about such things as tax deductibility, responsibility for making medical decisions and for paying medical expenses, and how special activities like music and sports can be financed. Not every decision is easy. When one parent must move away for financial reasons, hard thinking is required on both sides. Troy Leavitt attorney helps to make difficult relocation problems more palatable to both custodial and noncustodial parents.
· Divorce: Troy Leavitt attorney is not just a Blue Springs divorce attorney, but he is also a family man and father. He understands how important it is for you to protect your family and your rights, while still being able to move on in a way that is best for both you and your children. He provides empathetic and effective representation what you need to get through a divorce and move forward with your life. Furthermore, Troy is available when other divorce attorneys are not—because life happens outside of the 9-5 workweek. Please don’t hesitate to contact our Blue Springs family law firm today.
· Child Custody: Our Blue Springs child support attorney Troy Leavitt has extensive experience in helping clients obtain the support they need from spouses who refuse to pay their child support obligations. We are also able to represent parents who are unable to pay and can help you apply for a modification of support obligations if your financial situation has substantially changed since the end of your marriage.
· Alimony: At Troy J. Leavitt Law Firm, LLC, in Blue Springs, we work to clearly and persuasively present your side in maintenance cases. Our experience allows us to be incisive and efficient in our presentations. Alimony/maintenance may be an issues. Older spouses who have not worked are stronger candidates for maintenance than a younger spouse or one with a regular income. Even permanent maintenance comes to an end when the recipient remarries or dies call Troy Leavitt Attorney Today.
To check all family related services provided by Troy Leavitt attorney at Troy J Leavitt Law Firm LLC Please check Leavittlawonline.com
Troy J. Leavitt Law Firm LLC Troy Leavitt Attorney – Criminal Defense Practice Areas Criminal Defense Cases
· Drug possession/sale
· Driving While Suspended
· Traffic related offenses
· Restraining orders Blue Springs restraining order attorney Troy Leavitt to discuss the restraining orders filed against you. If your case has merit, we will discuss the best way to have these orders lifted or relaxed, so that you can live a normal life.
· Orders of Protection: If you’ve had a restraining order entered against you, you must act quickly to mitigate potential consequences to both your personal and professional life. At the Troy J. Leavitt Law Firm, LLC our family law attorney Troy Leavitt takes the time necessary to educate you about how the legal system works and provide the resources you need to make the best decisions possible for your case. To schedule a consultation at our Blue Springs office, call 813-228-6000 or contact us online.
· DUI: The penalties for DUI charges in Missouri and Kansas can have a lasting impact on the rest of your life. Troy Leavitt attorney’s experience and understanding of DUI cases are exactly what you need when your future is on the line. Even if another attorney has told you that you should plead guilty, Troy may be able to help. He has won many cases other attorneys said were impossible
· Drug Distribution & Trafficking: If you have been charged with a serious drug crime, do not delay. Blue Springs drug distribution and trafficking defense attorney Troy J. Leavitt, and have him do your talking.
· Domestic Abuse: Troy Leavitt Attorney is Serving clients in both Missouri and Kansas, Troy is available when other attorneys are not because life happens outside the 9-5 workweek. To schedule a consultation, call the Troy J. Leavitt Law Firm, LLC, at (816) 228-6000 or fill out this online form.
· Criminal Appeals: Appeals are not trials. They are conducted largely in writing. A quality criminal appeals attorney like Troy Leavitt must be a superb communicator who is skilled in documentation, in knowledge of legal precedents and in logic.
Assault attorney: Personal injury or injury can occur due to any kind of mishap or accident. An accident is a mishap, misfortune or mischance that can result in a catastrophe, damage or injury. Accident can also be defined as unplanned, unexpected and undersigned set of events that can cause sudden change leading to injury or loss of property, resources and other things. Troy Leavitt attorney an Assault attorney independence in Kansas city can well deal with cases related with accidents and personal mishappening.
Troy J. Leavitt Law Firm LLC 1500 NW Hwy 7 #300, Blue Springs, MO 64014 Phone: +1 (816) 228-6000